Offline Events Across Canada
The CCE is excited to relaunch our outdoor wellness group – Offline! Join us on September 19th at locations all across Canada, as we take a break from our screens; get outside and walk in support of the Terry Fox Foundation! All participants are encouraged to join the CCE Terry Fox Team and donate if you can. We look forward to reuniting with you all in person! Members and non members are welcome to join our Offline walk.
Please RSVP so know how many to expect.
*Local COVID safety protocols will be followed. Please plan accordingly.
- 10:30am - 12:30am
- Beaches Boardwalk: Woodbine Beach
- 1675 Lake Shore Blvd E, Toronto, ON M4L 3W6. Meet at the gazebo near the Bathing Station. Walk will go east along the boardwalk for as long as people wish to walk.
- 1pm - 3pm
- Hawrelak Park
- 9330 Groat Rd NW, Edmonton, AB T6G 2A8. Meet at Culina on the Lake in the pavilion building on the lake.
- 11am - 1pm
- Science Center
- 101-1455 Quebec St, Vancouver, BC V6A 3Z7
- 9:30am - 11:30am
- Point Pleasant Drive
- 5530 Point Pleasant Dr, Halifax, NS B3H 1B5 (Lower Parking Lot)
- 11am - 1pm
- Escaladons le Mont-Royal
- Av du Parc (angle Rachel), Avenue du Mont-Royal O, Montréal, QC H2W 2N4. Climb Mount Royal. Meet at the foot of the statue “Le Monument à George-Étienne Cartier, from where we will go to the top. Bring your picnic and your water bottle.